Friday, August 25, 2017

Don't Judge Too Soon

Don't Judge Too Soon

The UK client said he's interested in our shower doors, that he would wish that we build something custom for him.



And he's going to send a sample. I was like, Huh.....

And a few days later when I mailed him again, he said the package was already on the way to our place,I was like,,.whoa, it was too good to be true, wasn' it ? 

I was happy too the later days until the DHL here called me to prepare for the documents and Money for taxes!!

I was like """ what!!"",If I am not wrong, it was on 12th, August, 2017. 


If that's the end of the story, that'd be still very good. 


Acutally, I didn't know nothing about the package, the sample. and I wrote the information as I wished cos the client was on holiday too. 

And guess what??!!!


Now custom is ready to inspect the Package for a second time cos the fake information I early provided....and today (24th, August, 2017)we sent an official letter of declaration to the custom as requested.  

When can  we possibly get the sample is yet unknown. 

Don't Judge Too Soon



No comments:

Post a Comment